Sunday, January 18, 2009

2007 Pet Peeve Summary

Most Mondays, I describe a normal daily occurrence or a current environmental situation that just bugs me. I detail it, why it bothers me and why it should bother you. Some times, I even have a solution for it.

Many people comment that they enjoy and commiserate with my PET PEEVE MONDAYS.

In 2007 I documented 36 Pet Peeves. In 2006 I posted 30 Pet Peeves. I guess I’m one year closer to become that old man that lived next door that used to always yell to me, “GET OUT MY YARD!!!”

Here is a list of my 2007 PET PEEVES

December 10 - Kwanzaa
December 3 – Politically Correct Christmas

November 19 – Christmas Season Starts Too Early
November 5 – Illegal Immigrants Driver’s Licenses

October 29 – Children Fund Raisers
October 22 – Prepackaged Halloween Costumes
October 15 – Accelerated Primary Schedule
October 8 – Stupid High School Sports
October 1 – Frivolous Lawsuits

September 24 – Halo 3 Losers
September 17 - Sub Prime Loans
September 10 – Presidential Debates in Spanish
September 3 – Cable TV Ala Carte Options

August 27- Fantasy Sports Participants
August 13 – Missing Persons Media Coverage

July 23 – People That DO NOT Follow Pottery Barn Rules
July 16 – Going Green
July 9 - Do Nothing Congress

June 25 - Overscheduled Children
June 18 – Morning Shower Interruptions
June 4 - Mexico City Morons

May 21- Laws Against Discriminating Against Short/Fat People
May 14 –Restaurant Cell Phone Users
May 7 – Bad Effigies

April 16 - Media Coverage of VA Tech Tragedy
April 9 – Baseball Scheduler

March 19 – Coaches’ Wives Ready For Their Close-Up
March 12 - Day Light Non-Savings
March 5 – Walter Reed Hospital

February 26 - Car Magnets
February 12 – Anna Nicole Smith’s Death is NOT a Tragedy

January 29 – Barbaro, the Other White Meat
January 22 – Presidential Exploratory Committees
January 15 – Troop Surge Critics
January 8 – Toy R Us and Political Correctness
January 1 – Poor Customer Service

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home