Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2009 - I'm Back ..... soon

All Jabberwockers.

Sorry about the lack of posts. I haven’t resolved the Broken Links issue as yet.

Truth be told, I’ve been sidetracked, rather consumed, by some Christmas Gifts.

Santa brought a Wii to our house along with Rock Band. As the “Leader of the Band”, we have been unlocking cities and gigs and playing almost every night. As it turns out, I have a family of rockers. Who knew?

I will resume my regular BLOG activity on Friday, January 16. I hear there is an Inauguration on the Horizon.

How fun!!!

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind the massive budget deficits and BILLIONS in "free money" thats flowing from Washington.....

we, the people, have enough disposable income to fund a $50 MILLION Obamination.... errrr... inaguration I mean.

It's disgusting and posting on a blog isn't enough. We all need to throw our tea in the harbor and revolt!!!

 
At January 20, 2009 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... $50M... that was a $150M party.

Party Like A Rock Star is Obama's new slogan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home