Sunday, December 21, 2008

December 15, 2008 - December Break

I am taking my annual December Break from blogging.

I would call it my “Holiday Break” but that may be offensive to some people. Forget about Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus.

Once I complete my shopping and wrapping, and have distributed the annual Family Update cards, I will return.

In the mean time, here are three seasonal PET PEEVES to keep you occupied:

Kwanzaa

Politically Correct Christmas

Inappropriate Gifts

Enjoy and HAPPY HOLID …. Oh never mind.

1 Comments:

At January 05, 2009 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting... one of my daughters had a Kwanzaa homework assignment and the other was assigned a book on how to celebrate Hannakuh.

We went to four Christmas Masses just to ensure they understand what we, as Christians, celebrate this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home