Friday, December 05, 2008

December 6, 2008 - Loser of the Week - CJ Stewart

This week’s LOSER OF THE WEEK is Clarence “C.J.” Stewart.

Who you say? Exactly.

He was just a guy minding his own business when his good friend and future cell mate, O.J. Simpson, asked C.J. for a favor.

O.J. asked C.J. for a ride to a hotel so that he could get back his stuff. His “stuff” was some memorabilia that was supposedly stolen from O.J.

That was in September 2007. A bad plan turned tragic as C.J. was convicted of several felonies and sentenced today along with O.J.

Now C.J. is going to prison for 7-15 years for helping a friend. If C.J. doesn’t answer the phone, isn’t home, or just says no, he is a free man.

If C.J. had taken a plea deal or at least not been tried WITH O.J., then I’m sure the penalty would have been less.

I had my own chance encounter with O.J. Simpson, ironically at a hotel in 1991. If I had been asked to help him that day with his stuff, I would just now be getting released from “The Big House.”

Maybe, O.J. will find Nicole Brown’s real killers in prison. They certainly weren’t located on any of Florida’s golf courses.

Karma -1, OJ -0

That "Free OJ" T-shirt I bought in 1994 might finally have some value on Ebay.

I know my answer the next time any of my friends ask for help with their stuff.

Unfortunately, C.J. Stewart you are my LOSER OF THE WEEK.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2008 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OJ will be the loser every Saturtday night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home