Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009 - PPM - Cell Phones AGAIN

This week’s PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is once again about Cell Phone etiquette.

I had previously blogged about Cell Phone use in Restaurants, Cell Phone use in Gyms, and Cell Phone use in Groceries.

Today, I was able to add 2 more.

While shopping at Target, the woman in the below photo was extremely rude to the cashier. She was not able to pry the phone from her ear to participate in the checkout process. It’s a shame when someone accidentally hit her with a shopping cart. “I’m sorry, I guess you didn’t hear me coming. I guess you were TOO involved in your meaningless conversation on your cell phone.”

Later that day, I was enjoying a peaceful dinner outside at a local Mexican restaurant. Another diner decided not to offend her dining party eating inside the restaurant. She decided to talk on her cell phone in the presence of the 30 people sitting on the patio. I don’t know what was louder, her conversation or her outfit.


Come on people. Have some manners, some etiquette, or just some common sense.

GET OFF THE PHONE!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why no Pet Peeve on THAT woman's outfit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home