Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26, 2009 - Friday Funny - Farrah's Wish

This week’s FRIDAY FUNNY is dedicated to Farrah Fawcett. She is the real LOSER this week as no one is talking about her death or courageous fight against cancer.

It’s all about Michael Jackson, but I’ll save the details for next Monday’s PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM).

Here is a great, current joke courteous of Google.

When Farrah Fawcett got to heaven, and arrived at the pearly gates, she was greeted by St. Peter.

"Wow!" exclaimed the St. Peter. "We really enjoyed your work, especially Charlie's Angels! I still have a poster in my office of you with that red bikini! Go on through"

Farrah is a little taken aback. "Thank you..."

She is greeted by God and he says, "Well, I have a special reward for you. I'm prepared to grant you one wish. Have anything in mind?"

Not one to act selfish and change God’s opinion of her, Farrah thinks for a second and decides upon a wish. "I'd like for all the children of the world to be safe and sound forever."

"Done!" exclaims God. He snaps, and Michael Jackson appears IMMEDIATELY next to Farrah.


And taking second place -What were Michael Jackson’s last words "No, No, take me to the Childrens’ Hospital!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were going to cremate Michael Jackson, but upon evaluating the chemical makeup of his body, they were left with no choice but to recycle him.

 
At July 06, 2009 8:12 PM, Anonymous Steve Martin said...

After the hours I spent holding up her poster with one hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home