Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27 - Friday Funny - Take a Bite Out Of Crime

This week’s FRIDAY FUNNY is a what if?

Based on this week’s headlines, how many people would pay to see this match-up. What if Mr. Vick was being chased by a pit bull instead of a linebacker?

I’ve always owned a small dog, and have never been a fan of big dogs. There was an incident with a St. Bernard when I was about 5. That said, I would never condone what has been reported to have happened at Michael Vick’s house.

I would like to see Mr. Vick have another hamstring injury. This time, I would like to see his hamstring torn off his bone by one of his pets.

Now that would be funny and poetic justice.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2007 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Vick is not the OTHER white meat.

 
At August 13, 2007 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vick should be suspended forever.

 
At August 22, 2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear he was picked out of the police line-up by a POINTER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home