Wednesday, March 21, 2007

March 21 - Where Are They Now? Wednesday - Hot Springs Class of 1964

This week’s WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WEDNESDAY focuses on the below picture.


How many times have you seen this Classmates.com pop-up ad on your computer?

It was bugging me for the longest time. I thought, “Hey, I know that girl.”

Then it hit me. I went to school with that girl.

I immediately dusted off my High School yearbook. There she was, Carolyn B.

I remember her from Career Day. Carolyn said she wanted to get into computers. Little did I know she wanted get into EVERY computer.

What would be funny is to see the below ad for Classmates.com.

I wonder WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Oh, yes, they hooked up, at least once. It’s Bill and Hillary.

They want to control your taxes, your education, your healthcare, and in some instances your daughter.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary was hot in the 70;s

 
At March 22, 2007 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is funny I thought for sure that was Debbie J. that I went to High School with

 
At March 22, 2007 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photo of Hillary. She morphs her personal appearance as she does her politics.

 
At March 22, 2007 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics of the Clintons. Any chance of getting copies of their pre-nup?

 
At March 27, 2007 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should provide links to her morphing into a southerner when she speaks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home