Monday, February 26, 2007

February 27 - Academy Award Update

The Academy Awards are now, finally, over.

I made several predictions in my blog on the outcome of the awards.

I corrected predicted four of the five major categories. I also predicted it would go long and be boring. (OK – that wasn’t that hard).

I also predicted Al Gore would win something. I did NOT predict that he had personally tried to solve world hunger, one person at a time, starting with himself.

He could play the role of “Mr. Turkeyneck” from the new Fed Ex commercial.

Here’s a picture of Al Snore at the Oscars:

3 Comments:

At February 26, 2007 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Al - Here's an Inconvenient Truth, cake is not a food group.

 
At February 26, 2007 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gore’s mansion, [20-room, eight-bathroom] located in the posh Belle Meade area of Nashville, consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

In 2006, Gore devoured nearly 221,000 kWh—more than 20 times the national average.

 
At February 27, 2007 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he gets in the race - so he will tell us ALL about the Clintons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home