Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 13, 2009 - PPM - Obama's Dog

This week’s PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is about President Obama’s Dog Selection.

I’m not peeved that the press is providing 7*24 coverage of A dog. Tragically it’s not about THAT dog that saved Timmy from the well.

My PEEVE is that no one is covering the fact that Barack has again broken another campaign promise.

I guess it was OK that Barack said that no lobbyist would serve in his administration and then he hired over 2-dozen ex-lobbyists.

I guess it was a syntax error when Obama said he wouldn’t raise ANY tax on the middle class, yet he increased the tax on tobacco by almost 200%

I guess it was an oversight that Barack stated that his administration would be the most ethical ever and then he nominated tax cheats and probable felons to key positions. The irony is that these positions are responsible for convicting tax cheats. The fox is never too close to the hen house, I guess.

My PEEVE is that Barack stated that the first dog would be a mutt (like him –his words, not mine) and that the dog would be selected from a shelter.

This week, CNN broke the news that Obama had been presented a specially bred dog from the Royal Kennedy family. Sorry, shelter dogs and mutts, you never had a chance.

Not one news organization visited the local shelters to interview the jilted mutts. It is as if the “Island of Misfit Toys”, err dogs, was flown over by the Grinch of Presidential Pets. (I purposely mixed my Christmas Stories for effect)

The bottom line is that it is not about pets. Obama has shown a continued pattern of saying one thing and doing another.

Most licensed psychologists; Dr. Phil need not apply, would diagnose Obama as a “serial liar.” Additionally, Oprah would probably invite Obama to sit on her couch along side James Frey to compare their notes.

Obama’s campaign promises have gone to the dogs, literally.

For my money, here is my Presidential Dog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2009 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back - great post

 
At April 20, 2009 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first time ever, I'd actually like to hear Obama say he's going to raise taxes....

This guy is such a fraud, liar, etc... It's like having Bill Clinton all over again, less the oral sex in the Oval office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home