Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009 - WATN - Greg Brady

A previous subject of a Where Are They Now (WATN) Wednesday was Mike Lookinland, aka, Bobby Brady.

Bobby was located with a blood alcohol of .26 next to an overturned car in Utah. Now that Bobby has been found, I’ve issued an APB on Greg Brady, Barry Williams.

I had previously compared high school pictures of my wife to a bad girl version of Marsha Brady.

Shock and Awe were my emotions when I received the below I-phone photo of one, Greg Brady, and my current wife. She was on a “business trip” to Las Vegas.

It seems Greg, er, Barry is now working the LV strip in a dinner theatre show about someone’s wedding.

I’m hoping Barry and his alter ego Johnny Bravo get a brief starring role in a upcoming CSI episode.

Just kidding.

I'm sure Danny Partridge will settle an old debt at some point.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg's smile is still the same sfter 30 years.

 
At March 26, 2009 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude -do you say Marhsa, Marsha, Marsha all teh time?

 
At March 29, 2009 7:21 PM, Anonymous the former Mrs. Bonaduce said...

Danny P. coudl beat all the Bradys at one time.

 
At May 22, 2011 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your wife is hotter than Marhsa.
i came looking at her.
thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home