Friday, October 19, 2007

October 19 - Friday Funny - Jesus Luvs the Bucks

This week’s FRIDAY FUNNY is an add-on from July 14, 2006. It concerns JEEEBUS.

JEEEBUS is the torso-up sculpture of Jesus that has a 42-foot span between upraised hands, and a 40-foot cross at the base. It's made of plastic foam and fiberglass over a steel frame, and it is lit by spotlights at night. From the waist down, he's underground. This Jesus is the largest in the U.S.

On my trip past Jeeebus one day, I observed three cars stopped at the height of rush hour to take that “one of a kind” picture. I tooted my horn as a warning of pending doom only to see an unbelievable response. The “father figure” flipped me the bird. I guess he was saying that Jesus is #1 in his book with his single finger salute.

However I give more latitude to Ohio State Fans. Go Bucks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There must be alot of atheists, not atheletes, in Michigan

 
At October 23, 2007 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Bucks.

 
At October 27, 2007 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nate wilson is on the far left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home