Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 16 - Loser of the Week - Barry Manilow

This week’s LOSER OF THE WEEK is Barry Manilow. I know, he has been a LOSER of the week, month, year, decade, and generation for many of you.

I actually saw Barry a few years ago at an outdoor concert. It was a pretty good show. The audience was as interesting as Mr. Manilow.

Barry is a LOSER because he canceled a scheduled appearance on ABC's "The View," because he dislikes co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

But Manilow pulled out of the show, after stating he finds right-wing host Hasselbeck "dangerous and offensive."

In a statement, Manilow says, "I strongly disagree with her views. I think she's dangerous and offensive. I will not be on the same stage as her. ... I cannot compromise my beliefs."

Hasselbeck must be some stealth conservative super hero in disguise. She has single handily forced Rosie O’Donnell off THE VIEW and repressed Manilow from expectorating his contrary views.

Could It Be Magic or Is It A Miracle, Even Now, I’m not sure. I guess I’m Trying To Get That Feeling Again, before Daybreak, or in that New York City Rhythm.

But It Looks Like We Made It. Because, I Can’t Smile without You. However, I’m Ready To Take That Chance Again.

Because, This One's For You.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't his gayness offend u?

 
At September 20, 2007 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a little embarassed that you know so many "Fairy" Manilow tunes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home