Thursday, April 05, 2007

April 5 - I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

I’m back from a true vacation.

My batteries were not only recharged, they were TOTALLY replaced. Typical golf vacations are hectic with trying to squeeze 36 holes in between hurried dinners and drinks. I usually need a few real days of rest when I return from a golf trip.

This year, I took a day off from the links. When asked by my other golf buddies as to what I was going to do all day. I quoted Pulp Fiction’s Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson). Jules was the hitman who decided to retire. When asked what he was going to do he repled, he will,
"Walk the Earth."

I walked the beach, had a relaxing lunch, wrote a few future blogs, enjoyed the view, and sipped a few cocktails.

Now, I’m Back, Tanned, Rested, and Ready to Blog. I'm also going to "Walk the Earth" as often as possible.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 06, 2007 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back

 
At April 09, 2007 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how much Earth are U prepared to walk?

 
At April 09, 2007 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is samual jackson in every movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home