Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 19 - Friday Funny Runaway Bride


It has been one year ago this month since Jennifer Wilbanks, 33, made headlines when she faked her own kidnapping and disappeared the day she was supposed to get married in Duluth, Ga. John Mason, 33, the jilted groom, amazingly took her back when she turned up three days later.

Now Mason is breaking up with Wilbanks, People magazine reported online yesterday. The two were living together in an Atlanta suburb, had just moved into a large new home and were reportedly talking about giving the wedding another shot. But earlier this month, Mason's friends and family said he nixed the idea of any nuptials — and they believe the break is for good this time.

"I think John realized there were some fundamental differences in their personalities that he wasn't going to be able to deal with," a friend said.

But in early May, Mason's camp let it be known that any nuptials were off – and suddenly the woman who couldn’t take "I do" for an answer seems to be having a problem with "I don't."

"I'm not confirming or denying the breakup," Wilbanks, 33, told PEOPLE May 14. "John and I have some things to work out."

Now, I’m no Dr. Phil, but I believe there IS someone for everybody. I believe Jennifer Wilbanks’ perfect match is none other than Marty Feldman, from Young Frankenstein.

Keep an EYE out for the announcement of their union.

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At July 20, 2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home