Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013 - Bobblehead

Every spring for the past 17 years I've gone to Myrtle Beach for 5 days to hone my golf game and prepare for the coming season.

I've always worried about how my wife was able to handle my absence and our time apart. It can't be easy.

This year, to ease her pain, I had some Bobbleheads made in my likeness so that where ever she goes, I'll be there.
 
 
When she opens the cabinet for her morning coffee, I'll be there. When she drives her car, attached to the dashboard, I'll be there. When she goes into her walk-in closet to change clothes, I'll be there.

When she wakes up in the morning, I'll be there on the nightstand watching her sleep just like most mornings.

If anyone needs their own JJ Bobblehead, I would guess there may be some available on eBay or at Goodwill later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home