Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28, 2013 - Seven Years and ....

Seven years ago, on March 28, 2006, I started this blog: “Jay’s Jabberwocky.”  After I exited the workplace and airports for a calmer environment, I would get countless calls and emails every day asking me: “What do you think?, What would you do?, Is that legal?”

I was inspired by people always asking me what I thought. (BTW – they’ve stopped asking.)

I’ve posted 803 blogs in the past 7 years.  Most weeks, I have a PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) and a FRIDAY FUNNY.  Sometimes I declare a LOSER OF THE WEEK.

The beauty of my Blog has it has left a timeline or online journal for my children.
  
It also will prevent me from ever seeking political office.  That is a shame.  Because by some accounts, I’m a much better “Community Organizer” than some that have put that on their resume.
That was NOT a PEEVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home