Friday, March 02, 2012

March 2, 2012 - Friday Funny - No Surf For You

This week's FRIDAY FUNNY is about the lost art of "Body Surfing."

I remember seeing the crowd part like Moses and the Red Sea and allow someone to body slam, belly first onto a dance floor in a SF bar in the 1990's. Unfortunately, this was before social media and camera phones.

I've never tried this "sport." However if the Vatican doesn't get back with me soon about my desire to drive the "Pope-mobile", I may have to make some changes to my Bucket List.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it DR.JAY or DJ JAY?
DJ - 69 would do with DOPETE - USTECO and FRAPPERS.
YOKO ONO - STING- GERMANY- RICK the PRICK- ROKST.
But DR. JAY would be with DRAGON BALL and RORY V and MP3.
And they get their kicks with ECOMPPO - SEMPOU- SCULLS.
CK's a snitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home