Friday, February 24, 2012

Feb. 24, 2012 - Friday Funny - Dog Days of Winter

This week's FRIDAY FUNNY comes at a time when the Westminster Dog Show has just finished.

This "thrilling" event is played out of National TV. These "model" dogs have personal groomers, trainers, dietitians, and stay in exclusive hotels. They live a life much like Naomi Campbell, just without all the attitude.

I have a dog. He has no professional training or grooming. He eats DOG FOOD. I don't have an invisible fence and no matter what, he never wanders off. I never potty trained him, I just make him wear a diaper. The kids got tired of the diaper and learned to use the toilet. He either will, or he won't.

The person who bought the below book paid $12.95 on Amazon which is $12.95 more than I am willing to invest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home