Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 19. 2008 - Medical Time-Out

I will have to take a brief sabbatical from my blogging as I deal with another sports injury.

The folks at the local hospital did such a fine job with my toe, I’ve decided to let them operate on the whole leg. I hope to be able to share some surgery action photos.

I apparently tore my hamstring tendon. I actually tore it right off the bone. They will reattach it on Friday, June 20.

I hope to resume blogging as soon as I’m permitted by the local pharmacologist to handle heavy machinery.

4 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 20, 2008 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodluck JJ - I hope they cut on the correct leg.

 
At June 20, 2008 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you were able to gut out the rest of your golf round.

 
At June 28, 2008 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are U OK - It's been a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home