Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 7, 2008 - Pet Peeve Update

The local newspaper has published two of my recent PET PEEVE MONDAYS.

The first PET PEEVE addressed the Tax “Rebates” offered by Congress to combat the possible recession. Rebate is in quotes because it is not a rebate if you didn’t pay taxes. People are receiving checks even though they didn’t pay into the pool. It isn’t a rebate. It is income redistribution or welfare.

The second PET PEEVE concerned Hillary Clinton ‘s obfuscation about her Bosnia experience. She claimed she misspoke. Bottom line, she lied, and then she lied to cover up her lie.

At some point, the newspapers are going to have to pay me for my in-depth, provocative thoughts.

My lack of remuneration will possibly lead to a, ... say it with me, PET PEEVE.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2008 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep up the good work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home