Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31 - Exploratory Committee Update

Since I began blogging last March, my cognitive recognition of world events has been raised. My Pet Peeve Mondays have provided not only an outlet to release a little angst at minor nuisances like:

Day Light Savings Time
Waitresses That Provide Too Much Information
Children On Phones

but it has also let me address larger pictures issues like:

Second Amendment
Revisionist Historians
Non-Voters

Last Monday, I Peeved about Exploratory Committees and their hypocrisy. I felt strongly about the subject and sent off a Cliff Notes version of my blog to USA Today. Today they printed my missive.

Finally, the USA Today Editorial Board did not utilize their editorial control to change the context of my letter. It was printed verbatim.

Joe Biden must have read the letter, because he entered the Presidential Race today. He DID NOT form an EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE. He did not pass GO and collect untold monies because of a loophole. He went straight to the deep end of the pool.

However, Biden will not have my support due to his rambling speeches, his penchant for plagiarism, and his incredible insecurity about his hair.

He was bald in the 80’s, but underwent some strange hair replacement procedure. It probably involved some illegal stem cell experiment.

At least Rudy Giuliani wised up and lost the comb-over and embraced his baldness. I do respect the fact that Biden’s kick-off campaign was held at the local Hooters.

It says a lot about a man’s character, or lack there of, when he tries to pull the wool or in this case, hair over his own eyes. Donald Trump, are you listening?

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rudy is the man.... I'll be voting for him in 2008!

 
At January 31, 2007 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leno also discussed Biden's hair tonight

 
At February 01, 2007 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biden’s Presidential campaign only took 15 minutes to implode with his comments about Barack Obama.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home