Friday, January 12, 2007

January 12 - Friday Funny - MLK Day

This week’s FRIDAY FUNNY hit me as I was driving down the main thoroughfare in my town. I noticed the below sign offering a great deal for Laser Tag enthusiasts.

My town has 43,853 residents of which 0.7% are black or 306 people.

When I saw the sign, “celebrating” Martin Luther King (MLK) Day, I had to laugh. Only in this community would you want to honor the life of an African American Civil Rights Leader who was slain by a sniper’s bullet, by offering high-powered laser gun warfare, at a discount.

I had previously PET PEEVED about Exploited Holidays, but this goes beyond that.

Either the owners of this Laser Tag facility missed “Sensitivity Day” at school or they have had enough Political Correctness. At any point, I had to laugh.

3 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should send it into Jay Leno

 
At January 15, 2007 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that's funny

 
At January 17, 2007 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the bb players that got into the fight at the BB games should have done to laser tag to take out their frustrations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home