Tuesday, August 22, 2006

August 22 - Snakes in a Theatre

If I wasn’t clear enough in yesterday’s blog about why I wouldn’t go see the Snakes on a Plane movie, this is from today’s headlines:

Rattlers Freed in "Snakes on a Plane" Theater Prank

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Life imitating art is all very well. Unless, that is, it's a movie about deadly snakes on the rampage.

Movie chain AMC Entertainment Inc. said pranksters at one of its Phoenix theaters released two live diamondback rattlesnakes during a showing of the film "Snakes on a Plane" last Friday. No one was injured.

AMC spokeswoman Melanie Bell said, "One was found in the parking lot during the show, and the other in the movie theater. They were both removed, and no one was harmed."

The snakes were later released in the desert.

I would not like snakes on a plane. I would not like snakes in a theatre. Not on a bus. Not on a train. I do not like snakes, Jay I am.

Now, where were these pranksters in 1995 when I saw the movie, Showgirls?

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That movie is actually really good. Samuel Jackson was very good at killing the snakes. You of all people should want to see snakes being killed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home