Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 24 - Where are They Now? Wednesday

It’s time for the weekly edition of Where are They Now? Wednesday. This week we take a stroll back to the mid 1990’s to an Ohio State University Football game. Seated in the picture from left to right are my cousin and his wife, my sister, JERRY, and me and my wife.
What happened to Jerry?

One Christmas, he just did not show up for the gift exchange. If you have any information as to his whereabouts and or to what Jerry is doing now, please help ease my pain.

4 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like a failed game show host.

 
At July 20, 2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At July 22, 2006 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 24, 2006 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would this picture have been taken the evening your wife was seen mooning people?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home