Monday, January 23, 2017

Jan. 23, 2017 - PPM - Enjoy The Moment

This week's PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is about Enjoying the Moment.

The below picture could have been taken at any public event of iPhone some 10 years ago.  It could have been from last Friday's President Trump's inauguration.


The bottom line, ids no one ever just experiences the moment.  They have to record a video, take a picture, Snap Chat it, Instagram it, .....

I'm not totally guilt-free from this phenomena.  I've slowly weened myself off of this technology laced indulgence, because I know I can get a visual record from someone else.  Truth told - my phone has limited memory left because I haven't deleted anything in almost 10 years.

Eventually the pendulum will swing the other way where we all put our phones down and enjoy the moment.  I just hope someone is there to record THAT moment.

Just Saying.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home