Friday, June 05, 2015

June 5, 2015 - Friday Funny - I Want It All

Here is an actual email I received from my young daughter.  It should be noted our yard already has a pool, a two story tree house, a zip line, a labyrinth, a golf chipping area, and a garden:

"I think It would be nice to get some add ons to the tree house. Some of the following maybe.
~A hammock
~I know we can do another story so what if we expanded the  story?
~I am not sure about this one, but what if we put a roof over the second floor?
~A brake from the zipline, I looked at the bungee brake and It seems to me like it would throw me off the zipline. I think as solution would be keeping a container of the little stoppers, because they slowed me down gradually.

I am very grateful for my tree house and zipline, so we don't have to do any of these things. If we wanted to do these things, we could do them over the summer or spring break. Oh and here is the link for the bungee brake 



My response was:  "Your email is very important to us.  It will be responded to in the order it was received.  Please note, if you visit our web site, most of your questions may be answered."

She wasn't happy with my response.  She will be LESS than THRILLED, when she has to deal with real customer service agents.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2015 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She will thank you AND her orthopedic surgeon....some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home