Friday, October 14, 2011

Oct. 14, 2011 - Friday Funny - Nuns with Guns

I spent my first 12 years of formal education under the tutelage of Nuns.

I remember the wooden rulers on the knuckles, the paddle on the behind. I was even "dry shaved" by the Principal as a HS Junior one day when I decided a mustache might be cool.

However, in all those years, I never thought a Nun may be packing heat. if they had, I would have thought they would have been more handgun enthusiasts. I guess their habits could have hidden a rifle if needed.

Who knew?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A woman and her husband take their young children into a buffet restaurant with a bag to place under the table where all participated in filling with bacon for their breakfast the following day.
Then they wonder why they have to pick the kid up for shoplifting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home