Sunday, December 05, 2010

Dec. 5, 2010 - Another Anniversary

Today marks my 18th wedding anniversary.

When I asked Heidi about what was the secret to the longevity of our relationship when so many others fail. She replied, “Low Expectations.”

In all seriousness, she has been a great partner, wife, and mother.

Someone once asked me what it was like to be married to the perfect spouse. I replied, “I don’t know, ask my wife.”

Here we are at our sunny, outdoor, Sacramento wedding, December 5, 1992.



Today it is 25 degrees, there is snow on the ground, we live in Ohio, and I wouldn't change a thing.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2010 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think Heidi will ever regain her eyesight?

 
At December 23, 2010 8:02 PM, Anonymous Al Gore said...

Congrats adn Good Luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home