Saturday, November 06, 2010

Nov. 5, 2010 – Friday Funny – The House Guest That Won’t Leave

This week's FRIDAY FUNNY was inspired by Nancy Pelosi.

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Friday that she plans to run for the House MINORITY Leader post when the new Congress reconvenes in January.

It's only appropriate that she lead this post since she helped to create it. On Tuesday, voters elected 60 new Republicans to the house, the largest pick-up since 1948 or since Tom Arnold met Rosanne Barr in that Iowa bar.

The latest chapter in the Nancy Pelosi saga is reminiscent of when I broke up with this girl who was living with me in California in 1991. She says to me when she is moving her stuff out of my house, "You'll never find anyone like me again." My final words as I shut of the door on her departure, "Well, I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?" She never really got my humor, my sarcasm, and thankfully 50% of my stuff.

Pelosi wanting to stay around and in the public eye is the best thing for the Republicans.

If Harry Truman was still President, he would say, "The Puck Stops Here!!!"

Yes, Mrs. Pelosi, here is your new desk. It's right there. No, keep walking, keep walking, keep walking, yes, there you are, right there IN THE BACK. Enjoy!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 09, 2010 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic

 
At November 17, 2010 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to order the Pucks, but they were on backorder. I'm not sure if I can hold it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home