Friday, April 20, 2007

April 20 - The Loser of the Week - Alec Baldwin

It’s time to start a new weekly Blog topic. I’m calling it LOSER OF THE WEEK.

My inaugural entry is ALEC BALDWIN.

Now maybe you don’t remember it, but Alec Baldwin said he move out of the U.S. in 2000 if George Bush was elected President. As it turns out, Bush was the only one that moved, as his new residence was the White House. That would make Baldwin look like a SORE LOSER.

Last year, in a story that didn’t get much play, Alec again showed his character. Amidst the chaos of the tragic plane crash in New York City on October 11, 2006, Baldwin tried to talk his way past a police cordon near the site.

The plane crash was that of Yankee pitcher Cory Lidle. Baldwin came across as an ARROGANT LOSER.

But what really cemented Baldwin’s being awarded LOSER OF THE WEEK was how he treated his daughter this past week.

An enraged Alec Baldwin unleashed a volcanic tirade of threats and insults on his daughter’s cell phone voice mail.

On the recording, Baldwin can be heard berating his young daughter, "You are a rude, thoughtless little pig. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being," he says, apparently upset that she did not answer her phone for a planned call. He further says, "I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone. I made an ass out of myself trying to make this call. You have insulted me for the last time. You've made me feel like a fool over and over and over again. I'm gonna straighten your ass out when I see you, do you understand me?"

You can listen to the full message here. You also can paste the below link into your browser:

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

Congratulations, ALEC BALDWIN,
you are the LOSER OF THE WEEK.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 20, 2007 6:09 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

As Philly always says..... you can't fix stupid!!

 
At April 20, 2007 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many losers, so little time.

 
At April 20, 2007 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who thought Kim Bassinger would be the better parent?

 
At April 23, 2007 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have a Father's Day card that says, "Thanks for sending me to therapy."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home