Tuesday, February 06, 2007

February 5 - Happy Birthday Zack!!!

I have suspended my Pet Peeve Monday this week. It is a time for celebration.

My oldest child turns 18 today. On February 5, 1989, Zachary Zane came into this world.

Pictures of Zack’s progress can be seen on a web page I designed for him. Additionally, Zack has entered the information super highway with his own page and blog.

One of my favorite pictures (at right) is of a young Zack dressed to kill.

As a High School senior, he will embark on a college career next year at an undisclosed location.

People always say, “Enjoy your kids, they grow up so fast.”

I disagree. My kids are seeming to take forever to get out of diapers, to learn to read, to get a job, and to move out. (Just Joking – They really need a font for sarcasm.)

Zack has not only inherited my sense of fashion, but also my sense of humor.

He regularly plays the part of a gorilla in many extra curricular functions.

1 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the resembelence (with the ape)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home