Friday, December 22, 2006

December 22 - Friday Funny - XMAS Yard Displays

This week's FRIDAY FUNNY deals with XMAS yard displays. I used to go all out and add more and more stuff to my yard display each year. Here is a a picture from last year.


It featured an alien, a pig, the ghost of Christmas Past and Christmas Future, Shrek, Brutus Buckeye, 2 reindeer, a sleigh, and Santa Claus.

However, the below video convinced me to sale back my display as to not to be a vandalism target. Someone attacked a 12 foot Frosty The Snowman with a screwdriver. Luckily, the video identified the culprits and they have been apprehended.

I

My display this year is just 2 reindeer, a sleigh, and Santa. But, wait something is amiss, or rather, missing. It's Santa's head. Oh, you cruel, cruel, grinches. What have you done with Santa's head?

Relax, it just fell off during transport. It's not like it's Brain Surgery, or is it?

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2006 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hope no one would attack your blow up Brutus Buckeye

 
At December 24, 2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A head-less Santa. Does the Easter Bunny stand a chance? Or is Glenn Close a good friend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home