Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oct.18, 2013 - Friday Funny - Tattoo Fail

This week's FRIDAY FUNNY is a Biblical tattoo. I've previously blogged about Tramp Stamp Bingo. I invented this game to get me through the long days at the beach or local water park.

This year, I had to dust off my Bible studies as one child enrolled in a local Catholic school. As a reminder, I WAS the "Alter Boy of the Year" from 1972-1974. I don't recall the referenced Leviticus verses.

The below picture would have never happened in the "70's."


Ignorance isn't blind, but it must be absent in this tattooist's fact checking.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2013 11:00 AM, Anonymous Mike said...

I'm going to start a "Tattoo Removal" business. Get on board, now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home