Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012 - Friday Funny - MacGyver

This is a sad day for me, yet, still a FRIDAY FUNNY.

I saw every episode of MacGyver. I still have a working Betamax copies of the show. For those of you under 50, you'll have to Google "Betamax."

What is so sad is not that MacGyver or the actor that played him, Richard Dean Anderson can't fix his car.


It is sad, that apparently MacGyver could not assemble his BowFlex machine. Seriously, what happened to your waistline


What is even more troubling is that Anderson also played Dr. Jeff Weber on General Hospital. He of all people, should understand the connection between obesity and heart disease.

Regardless of the physical condition of the actor that played MacGyver, I will always call it a "MacGyver" when I am able to fix something with bubble gum, a paper clip, or skittles.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 01, 2012 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Soooo you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home