Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 11, 2012 - Take Your Daughter to Work Week

I missed "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" when I was on golf trip with some friends 2 weeks ago.

I decided to make it up to Sophia by declaring that this WEEK would be Take Your Daughter to Work WEEK. Since I don't actually have a job, I had to let her just tag-a-long with me this week.

Monday - Lunch and video games at Game Works at Newport of the Levee.

Tuesday - Shopping at Apple Store, Bose Store, and Brookstone Store at the Kenwood Mall.

Wednesday - Pool and Spa water testing, followed by golf. Sophia learned the terms "mulligan', "foot wedge" and "Member drops."



Thursday - Went to River Downs race track to practice math and probabilities.



Friday - We completed the arts and craft requirement by going to "Just Doodling" and painting ceramic mugs and flower pots in time for Mother's Day.



Coincidently, I picked the best week to home school my daughter. It is also "Teacher Appreciation Week."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

At June 05, 2012 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you adopt me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home