Tuesday, June 07, 2011

June 6, 2011 - PPM is PDA - WTF

This week's PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is about Public Displays of Affection (PDA).

It may have been cool at some point, but as a Father it bothers, or PEEVES me now.

Case in point, I was recently at a major Amusement Park in Florida. While I and my children were in the ride queue, there was a couple in front of us that must of thought the world was going to end THAT DAY.



They were kissing, cuddling, and groping as if they might not survive the roller coaster experience.



I'm no prude. I love to show affection ..... in the privacy of my own home or car!!! But not in PUBLIC.



I have always planned to have "The Talk" with my kids. I just didn't expect to have to have it as Disney.

But then again, Mickey and Minnie have been living in sin for years and Donald Duck refuses to wear pants.

Where are the Nuns with their rulers when you need them?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
You have got to stop creeping on people! I think they were showing your photo on the news...were you at Kings Island last week?

 
At June 27, 2011 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a creeper. It's way worse to take pictures of those acts than to actually do it. If you want those pictures for yourself that's fine, but don't post them on the internet, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home