Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 23, 2011 - PPM - Spiking The Football

This week's PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is the controversy about the release of the pictures of a dead Osama Bin Laden?

In order to earn money for college, I picked up dead bodies for the local ambulance service. I saw gruesome things: drowners, flamers, vehicle accidents, and just people that expired. I think I can handle the pics.

But, I don't care if they release the dead Osama pics or not. Pictures will not guarantee that he is dead. I've seen photoshop pictures of Elvis playing euchre with Sasquatch, ET, and the Easter Bunny. It' is obviously a fake. Every one knows that Sasquatch only plays Old Maid and Poker.

Obama, even though he denies it, is "spiking the football."

Obama went to Fort Campbell to congratulate the troops. He went to the CIA to high five the analysts. He went on 60 Minutes to deny every thing he had already done.

Obama has done everything but mount Osama's Head above the fireplace like that 14 point Buck.

I feel that the American tax payers are due something. They had financed the search and subsequent killing of this terrorist.

If you go to a movie, you pay to see something. Why shouldn't the paying public be entitled to see the result of their investment. Of course, only 48% of the US pay taxes any more, so it may be difficult to only allow only the "investors" the chance to see the outcome of their investment.

My Pet Peeve is that we spend endless money and time discussing a meaningless issue.

Ding Dong, the Terrorist is Dead, Who's NEXT?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 06, 2011 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone will forget about Osama and Obama in 2012.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home