Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 29, 2011 – Loser of the Week – Katie Couric

Katie Couric is my LOSER OF THE WEEK

Katie Couric is giving up her $15M/year reading job. She said, ""I am looking at a format that will allow me to engage in more multi-dimensional storytelling. The Hamilton County Library offers "Multi-dimensional storytelling" jobs. You read to toddlers every Tuesday morning from 10-noon. It's been my experience that they do not appreciate it when you editorialize the materials. They frowned upon my "Easter Egg Redistribution" Analogy.

I had blogged about Katie in 2006 when she was awarded the CBS Evening News Reading job.






Katie went so far as to blame the local affiliates for her poor ratings. I wonder what will replace Katie? I would like to see the ratings for the old "TV Test Pattern." CBS could save $15 Million and regain my respect.

Katie Couric, you are my LOSER OF THE WEEK. Conversely, all the viewers, (and all of the CBS affiliates), will be WINNERS.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home