Sunday, May 09, 2010

May 10, 2010 - Happy Mother's Day

My Mom always told me that if I ran with a certain crowd, I would end up unemployed and would be living in a van down by the river.

Although she died in 1997, I have fulfilled her prophecy.

I haven’t had a job in 5 years and I spend my weekends in my RV watching the barge traffic on the Ohio River.


A day doesn't go by that I don't miss my Mom. She was happy and proud when she visited me in San Fransisco in 1993.


Happy Mother's Day to all.

3 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy you mnust have been. What happened?

 
At May 10, 2010 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. From your favorite niece.

 
At May 10, 2010 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you living in Alcatraz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home