Saturday, April 03, 2010

March 28, 2010 - Happy Anniversary

I started blogging 4 years ago on March 28, 2006. I figured it would be a short term "project" to clear out my mental in box.

Now, 4 years and over 550 posts later, I still have thoughts.

Some have suggested I compile my best blogs in a book. That's a project for someone else. However, I will sign the book when it is complete.

Some have suggested that I run for political office given my ability to identify complex issues and to recommend simple solutions. That will not happen as the skeletons would be marching out of my closet two by two.

I will continue to blog into a fifth year as it appears there is no end to the insanity of our government and our leaders (oxymoron).

Happy Anniversary - I'll return after Spring Break.

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2010 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd buy the book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home