Sunday, April 04, 2010

April 4, 2010 - An Easter Education

I educated my children today about the Obama Easter EGG-onomic redistribution plan.

After the annual Easter egg hunt and immediately took half of all the eggs they collected and gave them to a bunch of kids that were too tired or too lazy to participate in the hunt.

I even gave some eggs to people that had attended the function uninvited.

They were basically illegal aliens.

Learning can be so much fun some times.

A happy child before the Egg Redistribution Plan was enacted.

3 Comments:

At April 05, 2010 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the scariest looking Easter Bunny I've ever seen!

 
At April 06, 2010 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dude on the left is pretty scary too.

 
At April 09, 2010 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I was talking about the dude on the left! Who's in the middle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home