Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May 5, 2009 - May Leave of Absence

I will be taking a May Leave of Absence as a follow-up to my April Leave of Absence.

I’m headed to the Left Coast to close out the estate of a family member. I’ll be transporting the valuables via U-Haul over 2263 miles of American Real Estate from California to Ohio.

I shall chronicle my travels for future Pet Peeves and Friday Funnies.

According to MapQuest, I should traverse the following states:

California
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Texas
Oklahoma
Kansas
Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Ohio

Along the way, the obvious questions to be answered are:

If what happens in Vegas, actually Stays in Vegas?

If “Cow Tipping” in Oklahoma is the same as in Ohio?

What does Missouri ACTUALLY have to “Show Me”?

If you have your own questions that may require my on-site research, please post your comment.

I’m taking the camera, so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At May 05, 2009 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell what really happens when you find out that you are not in Kansas any more?

 
At May 06, 2009 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Per Full Metal Jacket, only Steers and Queers reside in Oklahoma. Please verify.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home