Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 26, 2008 - Vacation 2008

It’s time for the annual Griswold Family Vacation.

The Team Shirts have been designed, ordered, and are modeled below:

This year we are headed to New Hampshire to visit some friends we haven’t seen for 12 years. That was 3 kids ago. Surprise!!!!

Along the way we are conducting State Capitol tours, hitting the capitol cities of Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

There will be daily educational tests and quizzes on history and geography.

While I’m in New Hampshire, I’m going to launch my Presidential Exploratory Committee. I had blogged about these “exploratory endeavors” in January of 2007.

If you notice in the picture, I have the world clocks, a trombone, the “candidate thumb” and the Audacity of Optimism in my step. This was before my latest hamstring injury. The trombone helps me to connect to the commoner like Bill Clinton did with his saxophone. There are no official plans to add an intern to the campaign.

Our travels with also take us to Canada so that I can enhance my foreign policy skills. My closest thing to foreign travel since 9/11 has been a trip to Epcot.

Cheers to all and see you on August 11.

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2008 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have my vote

 
At August 14, 2008 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard you play and would advise against playing the trombone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home