Monday, April 24, 2006

April 24 - Pet Peeve Monday

Yes, It’s Pet Peeve Monday. This week’s Pet Peeve centers on BAD CAR DRIVERS for two reasons.


  • Failure to come to a full and complete stop at a four way stop. It says STOP. STOP is not an acronym for Slightly Tap On Pedal. In my fantasy world, I want to sit at the intersection with a plastic dart gun. The dart is the type that would adhere itself to car metal. Every time someone would not come to a complete and final stop, I would nail the car with the infraction dart. When a cop would drive by a car with several darts they would pull them over and give them a ticket.


  • Bad Driving. Usually it’s associated with the driver being distracted by talking on the cell phone. When I beep they don’t hear me. I believe every car’s license plate should be replaced with a plate listing their cell phone number. That way, when I see bad driving, I can just call them up rather than beeping my horn. They already have the phone to their ear.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Bernie said...

Hi J from downunder (or across the very large pond... :))
Looked through your blog, very interesting reading indead!
Went to your website as well, and loved the pic of one of your kids... the one with the dog! How cute!!
Anyways, hoo roo as we say here in Sydney
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home