Monday, August 04, 2014

Aug. 4, 2014 - PPM - FitBit Status

This week's PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is the current trend of posting your FitBit status on Social Media.

FitBit is an electronic monitoring device that can track your daily steps and activity. It can also track your sleep, meals, liquid intake, and weight.

I propose that it is not about the high quantity of steps, but about the efficiency.

While on vacation, I walked from my bed to my beach chair. A total of 274 steps. 


On the beach, I had no motivation to move. Since I had my book, my beverages, and my music, I only needed 2 trips into the ocean for "Relief."  

I easily kept my daily step total under 1000 steps.The lesson is that with advance planning and with the possible use of "Astronaut Diapers", I could easily keep the daily total under 600 steps in the future.

As I have often said, "No one plans to fail, we only fail to plan."


Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2014 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Astronaut Diapers? Out of this world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home