Monday, January 20, 2014

Jan. 20, 2014 - PPM - Race Cards

This week’s PET PEEVE MONDAY (PPM) is the “Race Card.”

President Obama played it again this week when he was confronted by his falling approval numbers.

Obama is quoted in the New Yorker’s January 27, 2014 edition:

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president,” 

REALLY?
You were elected TWICE?
Mathematically, over 60% disapprove of your performance.  Many of those folks actually voted for you.  Did they just forget they were RACISTS at the time they voted for you?

Obama must have bought a new deck of “Race Cards” because he has gone through the first 52 cards already.

I would have more respect for the Obama, the Man (?), if he just would fess up and say:

“Hey look.  I was a great Community Organizer, but I was really over matched in this job.  I should have tried the Senate thing for a few terms before SELLING myself to the media and the uninformed voters.  I’ll think I’ll go now and make some more speeches.  Do I still get that great lifetime pension?”

The only down side of Obama’s resignation would be Biden’s promotion to the Big Chair.  Then again, it would probably be less dangerous to the integrity of our Constitution.

Biden would probably spend the remainder of Obama’s term confusing the “Push” or “Pull” choice on the door to the Oval Office.

Below is the current status of Obama's "To Do List."



Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2014 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also play the gender card when needed.

 
At February 04, 2014 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The list will get longer in the next 3 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home