Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dec. 23, 2012 - BW3 or BW Free

I waited 19 hours outside of a new BW3 in order to obtain 12 free wings per week for all of 2013. It wasn't about the free wings, but the experience.

My home schooling went overtime this week as I illustrated the meaning of perseverance, ...dedication, and commitment. My kids all supported their Dad by taking accompanying shifts: Skye (3 hours), Jax (13 hours), and Sophia (3 hours)

The children got to see one arrest, two disqualifications, a very competitive 4 foot tall Jenga tournament, a dreadful end to the “Blazing Hot Wing” eating contest (1 a.m. ), a starving artist band (for a reason) at 2 a.m., the mysterious appearance of Black Batman at 6 a.m., and one terribly ill-timed PETA protestor.

The most awkward moment was when others asked why Skye was so dressed up to be “camping” outside a BW3. I explained that she had come directly from the Nutcracker performance. Unfortunately, many of my fellow pro-chicken advocates thought that the “nutcracker” was a Worldwide Wrestling participant.

As I always look for a way to help others, I plan to “gift-out” the wings, a week at a time, like a time share condo, to friends visiting Anderson Township. Get your requests in early as most of July, September, and Teriyaki, are already taken.

If you look closely at the picture, Sophia is 5th in line. BW3 photographers also captured her eating the first wing in the new restaurant. She also used the first wet nap.
 
Memories, Milestones, and Meals.  Many Meals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home