Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nov. 21, 2012 - No Secret Agent Man

What will happen next?

This whole David Petraeus saga is starting to look like a bad episode from Dynasty: Shirtless G-men, married doctor's wives fighting over married men, sex in the office. It makes one miss Krystle Grant Jennings Carrington (Linda Evans) and Alexis Morell Carrington Colby Dexler Rowan (Joan Collins.)

The FBI has now spent more time at Petraeus' biographer's house than they have in Benghazi. I'm sure at the end of the day the Administration will blame it on some crappy anti-Islam YouTube video guy.

As I overheard at my church/library this afternoon, "It sounds like Generals are taking orders from their PRIVATES."

Here is what I have concluded from the Petraeus coverage. If you are married to a Doctor, and you are a community volunteer, and you attend many fundraisers, you are called a SOCIALITE.

I'm now printing up business cards with my title as: THE Reverend J. Jay, SOCIALITE

I'm still working to gain my "Honorary Counsel to the Bahamas" designation.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

At December 03, 2012 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck as a diplomat Rev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home