Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct. 22, 2009 - Jabberwocky Convention

I attended the fourth annual Jabberwocky Readers’ Convention tonight in Dayton Ohio.

I sat, I listened, I went to the bathroom, and then I sat and listened some more.
What I heard was that they love the postings, but I do not post often enough.

I explained that retirement hasn’t been easy with the golf vacations, the gambling junkets, and the baseball field trips.

At the end of the meeting, I apologized and stated it was “My Bad.”

I promise to post more often, starting tomorrow, or the next day.

Cheers.
JJ

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2009 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides yourself and your wife, who else attended?

 
At October 23, 2009 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will attest to the fact that Jay's golf game is improving. And to tell you the truth, I think Jay has finally decided that Obama guy is OK!

Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home